What we offer
We offer giclee fine art printing in standard A sizes from A5 to A2 as well as bespoke measurements. The largest width we can print is 17" (43.18cm) or 42cm if full bleed. Length can be a lot more, up to 15 metres!
All images are printed on exhibition standard, quality archival paper using the Ultrachrome HDX archival ink system of the Epson Sure Color Series printer.
Prints are usually dispatched within 2 working days of payment. We endeavour to keep P+P as cheap as possible, whilst ensuring items are received timely and in great condition. For details visit the Post and pack section.
We currently have a choice of 7 matte papers - two of which are Eco papers:
- Hahnemuehle German Etching 310gsm (heavy texture - rough feel)
- Hahnemuehle Agave 290gsm [Eco] (heavy texture - semi-rough feel)
- Etching Cotton Rag 315gsm (heavy texture - semi-rough feel)
- Soft White Cotton 280gsm (medium texture - smooth feel)
- Hahnemuehle Hemp 290gsm [Eco] (slight texture - smooth feel)
- Hahnemuehle Photo Rag 308gsm (slight texture - smooth feel)
- High White Smooth 315gsm (smooth)
Three of our papers (Hahnemuehle Hemp, Hahnemuehle Agave and Etching Cotton Rag) are OBA free which means they have no optical brighteners added.
Our 'Eco' papers - Hahnemuehle's Hemp and Agave are sustainably grown, manufactured and pesticide free.
All our paper is within the off-white range: High White Smooth is the brightest and Etching Cotton Rag is the most natural white.